Greetings from GFMIC, Inc. (formerly Electronic Financials Users’ Circle (EUC), Inc.)!
The GFMIC, Inc. will be holding its joint 14th Annual National Convention and Membership Conference in person on August 22 to 25, 2023. During this event, the GFMIC, Inc., in recognition of the significant accomplishments and contributions of users of the electronic New Government Accounting System (eNGAS) and eBudget System during the period June 1, 2022 to May 31, 2023, will be awarding government entities/system users under the following categories:
- eNGAS and eBudget System Inclusiveness Award (formerly Gallantry Award);
- eNGAS/eBudget System Grassroot Implementer Award
- eNGAS/eBudget System Collaborator/Contributor Award
- Outstanding eNGAS/eBudget System User Entity Award (New Award Category)
- Outstanding eNGAS/eBudget System User Audit Team Award (New Award Category)
- eNGAS/eBudget System Hall-of-Fame Award (New Award Category)
In view of the above, we request that your entity submit the Self-Nomination Form (Annex B-1), together with the documents to support the nomination, to the COA Audit Team Leader concerned for validation and endorsement to the Commission on Audit Government Accountancy Sector, for further verification and validation before submission to the GFMIC, Inc. for final evaluation.
The self-nomination process adopted by the GFMIC, Inc. provides a fair opportunity for all qualified entities/system users to be recipients of the awards.
We look forward to your participation in this endeavor. Thank you.
Very truly yours,
Cecilia B. Camon, GFMIC President
Attachments: download here
- Award Categories and Mechanics (Annex A)
- Nomination Forms (Annexes B-1, B-2 and B-3)